Thursday, November 11, 2021

Veronica

 (Lyrics in colour are the official lyrics, lyrics in black are translations. Official English lyrics are italicized.)

Yonghoon | Dongmyeong | CyA

 

어서 와 모두에게

Everyone, come on in,

그 끝에 끝내지 못한 이야기를

In the end I’ll tell you everything

전부 들려줄게

about the story I can’t finish

순수한 마음만 담아서 Veronica

With the purest of hearts, it’s Veronica


꺼내봐줄게

I’ll try to broach the name

설명할 수 없는

of the unexplainable

더는 느낄 수 없는 이 감정의 이름은

emotion that I cannot feel anymore

보이는 그대로를

It’s engraved on my heart

그대로 다 좋았던

so that I do not lose

한순간도 놓칠 수 없게 가슴에 새긴

even one of those moments that were as good as they seemed


작은 두 손에 별

If even me laying

씌워준다는 것도

the stars in your little hands

꿈이 아니라면

wasn’t a dream

그저 네 곁에서 맴돌다 갈게

then I will only linger by your side

작은 점에서 만난 너의 별

On that little dot is where I met your star

그렇게 유일한 둘만의 Universe

What a one of a kind universe, just for us


너는 항상 좋은 것만 봐야 해

You must always see only the good

네 손을 잡고 이끈 이곳에는

I took your hand and led you to

은하로 채운 호수 별을 꿰 만든 옥구

this lake brimming with galaxies where I string the stars, made of jade

전부 다 줄게 명화 같은 우주

I will give you everything, a universe of masterpieces


환영해 모두에게

Welcome everyone,

우리의 이야기를 담은 이 섬에

to this island that contains our story

전부 들려줄게

I’ll tell you all about it

순수한 마음만 담아서 Veronica

With the purest of hearts, it’s Veronica


작은 마음의 별

If even me hugging

안아준다는 것도

the stars of your little heart

꿈이 아니라면

wasn’t a dream

그저 네 곁에서 맴돌다 갈게

then I will only linger by your side

작은 점에서 만난 너의 별

on that little dot is where I met your star

그렇게 유일한 둘만의 Universe

What a one of a kind universe, just for us


하늘 속 깊이 담아둔 별단지

There’s jar full of stars stored deep within the sky,

머리맡엔 데이지 check it

and a daisy by your bedside, check it

이 섬도 둥근데 완전히 다른 place

This island is spherical too, but a completely different place

둘이 비춘 Solar System

We illuminate the solar system

9 Planet을 넘어 첨벙 

Going beyond 9 planets with a splash,

분위기는 Plan B 내 마음을 고백 어서

The atmosphere is plan B, gotta confess quickly

점점 펼쳐지는 오르간

A slowly played out piano organ

유일한 내 한 점

The one and only dot for me

그대는 Veronica

Is you, Veronica


당신의 전부가 내 마음의 갈피

Everything you are is where my heart belongs

NS 어디인가 사랑만은 copy

Where are N and S? Only love’s a copy

더 그렇게 자연스레

As if I’m led

부는 바람에 이끌리듯

by a wind that blows this way more naturally 

나의 끝은 곧 너인 거야

before long, you will be the end of me


너와 내가 만든 Universe

You and I made the universe, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah

서로 다른 너와 내가

We’re both different, you and I, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

사랑을 만들어 가

Go and create love, yeah

서로 다른 너와 내가

We’re both different, you and I, yeah yeah yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmos

  (Lyrics in colour are the official lyrics , lyrics in black are translations. Official English lyrics are italicized.) Yonghoon | Dongmy...